Healthcare on your terms
You can now visit GP-Plus via our 3D Map !
Our private GP clinic opened in 1999 and was the first of its kind in Scotland. Our commitment to the best in patient care hasn’t changed since the day we opened our doors:
- We are a traditional GP Practice
- You will receive an unhurried and stress-free appointment of up to 45 minutes
- We will endeavour to leave no stone unturned in getting to the root cause of your medical concern
- You will always be treated as an individual
- Appointments will be tailored to suit you
- A clinical yet relaxing environment where you will feel welcome and have the privacy to discuss your concerns
- Private Medicals VitalSigns®: proactive health checks tailored to your needs, link
Our Medical Director, Dr Peter Copp is renowned in his field for his expertise, attention to detail and quality of referrals. Dr Copp models himself on the traditional family doctor who strives to develop a lasting and trusting relationship with each of his patients. We believe this ethos makes GP-Plus unique when compared to the busy clinics and short appointments often found in the National Health Service. We deliver the highest standard of care, resulting in many of our patients continuing to trust GP-Plus to manage their health concerns, even if they have since moved away from Edinburgh.
If you are a new patient to GP-Plus, please print off our new patient registration form and contact us to make an appointment. Please note that this does not replace your National Health Service registration.
Please take note that NO animals or pets are allowed in the clinic, with the exception of service animals and guide dogs.