Private Healthcare Fees with GP-Plus
Fixed prices for a first-rate service
The list below comprises our most common services. We can provide other services – our doctor will look at such requests on an individual basis and advise on the best course of action.
Standard GP Consultation fees / Phone consultation with the GP (For up to the first 15 minutes)
- Medical Director (Dr Peter Copp, M) – £250.00
- Each additional 5 minutes thereafter – £35.00
Background casework / Additional support (Pro-rata of hourly rates)
- Medical Director (Dr Peter Copp, M) – £600.00 p/h
Referrals (In addition to consultation fees)
- Consultant specialist referral – £200.00
- X-Ray / Scan referral form – £100.00
Repeat prescription (No simple prescription fees when part of consultation with GP)
- Repeat prescription collected from the clinic – £35.00
- Posted to your home address – £50.00
- Emailed and posted to your pharmacy – £70.00
- Controlled Drugs (collection only) – £60.00
If you are a current patient of GP-Plus and have been seen within the last year and are looking for a repeat prescription of a medication previously issued by GP-Plus, please email your request to one of our reception team on email@example.com
Vaccinations (In addition to consultation fees, please ask at reception) – from £15.00
Investigations & Treatments(In addition to consultation fees)
- Wart Treatment (Liquid Nitrogen) – £35.00
- Ear Syringing – £15.00
- ECG (during consultation) – Included
- ECG reported / Urgent – £40.00 / £80.00
- Individually priced and test requirements dependent on discussion with GP.
- Please contact reception for specific test prices 0345 119 6049 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Medicals/Investigations and treatment
- Contact reception for further information.
All fees must be paid in full at the end of the consultation and all consultations are subject to cancellation charges.
Please allow at least 24-hour notice for the cancellation or changing of any confirmed appointment. Cancelling or changing within 24 hours prior to the appointment or failing to attend will incur a standard 15-minute consultation fees.
Please contact us for any specific requirements. If you have a fees/time limit, please make reception and the doctor aware of this prior to your appointment.