Private Healthcare Services with GP-Plus
First-class medical treatment you can trust
Our private healthcare services are provided from our Clinic, just a short walk from George Street.
As the capital’s oldest private GP clinic, we have a wealth of experience in a wide range of medical treatments and services, many of which aren’t available through the National Health Service.
Our private GP services ensure you are always treated as an individual. We offer 45-minute appointments as standard so you have time to speak to your Doctor in an unhurried and relaxing environment.
Our private medicals in Edinburgh can be tailored for individuals or to suit company requirements.
Common vaccinations include those for travel as well as a full range of vaccines unavailable from the National Health Service if not defined in their specific target groups.
We have a special interest in screening and pre-emptive medical testing including blood and allergy testing.
Our Occupational Health and company doctoring services cover medicals, pre-placement, The Equality Act, global assessment forms and workplace flu vaccination programmes.
- Second opinions (complex diagnostics)
- Local and international referral network
- Vaccinations (for all ages)
- Weight management and lifestyle improvement
- Chronic pain management
- Musculoskeletal disorders
- Risk reduction strategies for cardiovascular disease and cancer
- Allergic disorders
- Travel health (designated Yellow Fever centre)
- VitalSigns® HealthCheck programme
- Full range of medicals (Visa, Foreign Assignment etc.)
- Occupational Health
- Company doctoring adapted to suit specific needs